Terms and Conditions
Shop Terms and Conditions
Personal Details – Any personal information that you provide to us including your name, address, telephone number and email address will not be released, sold or rented to any entities or individuals outside of William Joshua Templeton Ltd.
William Joshua Templeton Ltd. does not collect or record any credit card details you may provide when purchasing products from our website.
All pricing is in Great British Pounds (GBP) and includes 20% VAT (unless stated for overseas deliveries). William Joshua Templeton Ltd. reserves the right to change pricing at our discretion and without notice.
All prints are made to order and handled with the utmost care. Please decided carefully and get in contact if you have any questions before ordering as we do not issue refunds. If however your purchase is damaged whilst in transit, we will issue a refund as long as you contact us immediately upon receiving the item. You need to email an explanation of the damage including photographic evidence to email@example.com, then return the purchase to 26 Shacklewell Lane, London, E8 2EZ by recorded post within 7 working days, the cost of which will need to be covered by you the customer. We can accept no responsibility for lost items during their transit from you to us. The items will be inspected and, at our discretion, a full refund or reproduction will be offered.
Website usage Terms and Conditions
The term ‘William Joshua Templeton Ltd.’, the 'WJT', ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: William Joshua Templeton Ltd. 26 Shacklewell Lane, London, E8 2EZ. Our company is registered in England, with number 13121414. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the WJT shop website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third-parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials taken from this website, where permitted, is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us or to our members. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and all the images. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
You shall not conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to the-aop.org (the Website) or any services provided via, or in relation to, the Website. This includes using (or permitting, authorising or attempting the use of):(a) Any "robot", "bot", "spider", "scraper" or other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, code, process or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor or republish any portion of the Website or any data, content, information or services accessed via the same.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or may constitute a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse those websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
For any other questions please don't hesitate to get in touch